War rages across the Traxis sector and only the shrewdest commanders and the mightiest warriors can survive. Do you have the stuff of legends, the ambition and ability to become a hero? Find out on Sunday, January 10th, 2016 at Game Nite in our Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament! Do you have what it takes to conquer your opponents in this game of control, annihilation, and planetary domination?
What is Warhammer 40K: Conquest?
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest is a two-player Living Card Game® of interplanetary warfare in the gritty futuristic setting of Warhammer 40,000. By hurling you into a life-and-death combat for the Traxis sector, Warhammer 40,000: Conquest forces you to secure your hold over the sector’s key planets. You must balance the concerns of present battles and future conquests as your warlord leads your armies to glorious victory. To claim the Traxis sector, you must conquer or die.
- Date: Sunday, January 10th, 2016
- Registration: 10:30am
- Start Time: 11:00am
- Entry Fee: $5.00
- Player Cap: 16 players
- Format: Swiss Tournament
- The number of Rounds for the Tournament will be based upon the number of Participants.
- 16 players = 4 rounds
- Each Round will be timed = 55 Minutes.
- Rules: Tournament Rules v1.1
- Blank Deck Sheet: Click Here
- Blank Tournament Sheet: Click Here
- 1st Place: will receive one alternate art Coliseum Fighters card, one alternate art Eldorath Starbane card, and one Elorath Starbane playmat, and one Four Orks deck box.
- 2nd - 4th Place: will receive one alternate art Coliseum Fighters card and one Four Orks deck box.
- Participation: Everyone else will receive one alternate art Coliseum Fighters card.
- T.O.: will receive one alternate art Coliseum Fighters card, and one alternate art Eldorath Starbane card.